Wednesday 2 April 2014

Bit of both!

ENTP (Originator) Personality Type                                                       
This video really highlights the reasons Northerners are know for being proud of where they are from! Having been born in London and moving to Newcastle I feel I have experience of both extremes of the country! When we moved up North I used to ask my mum why people would randomly say funny words like Alreet Pet?’ I soon learned it was there way of sayingare you okay?’ Northerners seem to check if you are okay before even saying Hi, because they genuinely care! This was a strange concept to me at first, however I now love living in Newcastle and will always say I am a Northerner! 

2 comments:

  1. I came out as the Originator. When looking at the description I feel it is fairly accurate! The profile describes me as the type of person who gets enthusiastic about ideas and that I have good perceptive abilities. I feel it is these qualities in my self that have lead me to a career in Marketing, which is one of the listed jobs.
    Moreover I was surprised to see how extraverted i was at 84% however I do agree that I think over things and act rather than listen to my feelings as I don't like to get too emotionally involved if much is at risk. Furthermore I think I act on intuition and I am quite spontaneous which is reflected in my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i can definitely relate to Northerners being more caring and the video demonstrates this in a really funny way!

    ReplyDelete