Wednesday 2 April 2014

Viva La Midlands

My Personality Test can be found here, my evaluation of the personality test can be found in the comments of this blog post.

Not being a northerner myself, this video makes me proud to currently live in the north; it enhances the positive aspects of northern life as well as advertising one of its most attractive points; the sense of belonging. Since moving to Sheffield I have certainly recognised how friendly northerners are; in addition to this the North of England offers an extremely exciting music scene - with bands such as the Arctic Monkeys, Oasis and Kaiser Chiefs all coming from the North.
The diversity in the north is also something to be noted; with its rich culture, a wide range of accents and an array of sporting achievements definitely gives the north an edge over the Midlands and the South.

3 comments:

  1. Glad we've managed to convert you Iz! And don't forget your new found love of chips and gravy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the north of England has an exciting music scene especially compared to the south!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My overall personality type is 'the entertainer' which does not surprise me at all, I have always been described as humorous and enjoy making people laugh. I am not at all surprised that my personality test came back confirming that I am extroverted; I have always been confident within myself and would describe myself as a 'people person'. I have always found it easy to talk to people and express my opinion without worrying of the reactions of others. I also scored highly on sensing, which means I am a realistic and live in the present; this is extremely true as I rarely plan for the future. I scored highly on 'feeling' which doesn't shock me as I am extremely driven by emotions in a variety of scenarios. I would say this reflects my high emotional intelligence as I find it very easy to read people. I am shocked that I scored higher on the 'perceiving' section of the test rather than the 'judging', as I would say one of my negative qualities is that I am quite judgemental. Overall I would say the test is reasonably accurate and reflects my personality well.

    ReplyDelete