Wednesday 2 April 2014

Midlands man

Coming from the Midlands I am neither northern or southern, this video really hits home what it is to be from the North though. It’s about pride and acceptance and having a culture. Its true what the video states that all the south really has is London and let’s be honest it not all what it is cracked up to be; I'd much rather go to Newcastle have a nice chat and get to know the friendly people there than be pushed and prodded in the overcrowded streets and underground. So From living in the north I proudly claim I’m Northern!

1 comment:

  1. The personality test stated that I was ‘The Chief’ which means I am a natural born leader. As I never do Self-reflection I had never thought as myself as a leader however I always put myself in leadership positions and take charge. The test describe me as seeing life as a challenge and a world of possibilities, I would say this is true and it allows me to keep a positive attitude most of the time. I think the personality test has really helped me evaluated my strengths and allowed me to evaluate my skills and look at my role in groups differently. http://www.mypersonality.info/danielwinfield/

    ReplyDelete