Wednesday 2 April 2014

From the South but now I love the North

Look at my personality profile.

Being from the South and moving to study in Sheffield I have
discovered how much better the North of England is. I believe that this video
demonstrates the arguments using engaging and emotive arguments. I particularly
can relate to how the North of England is greater at sport including recent
triumphant victories for both Manchester football teams and the success of Northern
GB athletes at London 2012. I have also discovered the wide variety of food in
the North including Yorkshire puddings and the excellent choice of drinks
including John Smiths. This is something that I believe that video touched upon
really well. 

1 comment:

  1. My personality test described myself as being introverted this has allowed me to focus more on the details and spot things that other people may not notice. This is because one of my traits is being observant and having an eye for detail. I also feel that being quiet and dependable has meant that other members of the group have taken a greater leadership role suiting their personality as well as my own. Compared to other people in the group having a slightly different personality has helped the dynamic of the groups as we all developed different roles.

    ReplyDelete